Poninjas Relinquished Poninjas Relinquished

Better than Mouse himself.

Hey, sorry it took so long for me to review it. I've been working on a movie myself.
Well, Shinkdog, you've outdone yourself. As I said on MSN, I think this is better than Mouse himself. So here goes my long review:

Graphics: 10/10
Originally I was going to give this a slightly lower score due to the fact I thought it was -MadMan-, but it's yours. Good job. That 3D effect was sweet, big improvement from your avatar. Over all, flawless.

Sound: 10/10
One word: Perfect. Flashkit, good timing, and Covenant Grunts!

Interactivity: 3/10
Eh, play buttons, not that hard.

Style: 10/10
Sweet, as I said before, better than Angrymouse himself. It's got a flare to it. ... Why'd that sound gay? Fantaboulus!

Violence: 10/10
What Poninja's except violent ninja pawns? Violence was plently, blood would have been nice and from the swamp boss 'dripping' effect, you look capable of it, but it's not like Poninja's, I guess.[/Looooong Run-on.]

Humor: 4/10
Well, it was kind've funny, I guess.

OVERALL: 7/10
NG's need more things like this. Good job, and may the upcoming Madness surpass this.

- Chungus, AKA Mol

Shinkdog responds:

Thanks dude. I appreciate the long review. That stupid 3d effect took a whole day to make but in the long run it was worth it :). But yeah, if I had put blood it wouldnt have been poninjas. Well thanks again for the review and hopefully my madness movie will beat the socks off of this.

Madness Apotheosis Madness Apotheosis

*Floored*

Krinkels, sorry it took so long to reply to this, but I did.
Like my subject line, I'm flawed. I'd heard it was awesome but never expected this... WOW.

Matt, you've out done yourself.

This leaves some questions unawnsered - Whats gonna happen to Hank? Will they're be a Madness Combat 5?

Don't end the series, and dude, you rock. See you around on MSN and at LATW.

- Chungus - 5/5 - 10/10

Sprite Warp Sprite Warp

*Stunned*

Wow... just wow.

While I was growing up, my dad used to take me to live versions of TRHPS all the time... Doesn't that ring a bell?

And Time Warp was always my favorite part of it... And sprites, I'm a sprite artist myself, and this work was just stunning! Wow! I'm going to go watch this again.
10/10
5/5
4th Favorite.

Mice 2 - Game Mice 2 - Game

We need more games like this on NG.

I played this for two minutes without blinking.

I love this game.

Blast Your Enemies! Blast Your Enemies!

Fun. Simple... yet difficult

This game is AWESOME. But there are a few flaws. As everyone said before, it's hard. Simple Concept, though.

Plus, the screaming was annoying.

Still, through the flaws, I give you a ten outta 10.

Sonic the Pervert Sonic the Pervert

Two point Five Outta Five

Er... Not good, Goodish Flash, but the rest is crap.So...

2.5/5